The ETP Board provides senior energy research leadership from each of ETP's member HEIs.
The Board remit includes;
- Development of the ETP basic, strategic and applied research agenda
- Building & consolidating ETP research partnerships and co-operative working
- Building ETP energy research reputation, capacity and capabilities
- Outreach and co-operation with other Research Pools
- Positioning the ETP alongside all relevant funding opportunities and identification of common R&D opportunities
- Supporting the coordination of ETP engagement with external organisations