Thursday 14 November 2019, Dundee
ETP is hosting its 8th Annual Conference on Thursday 14 November 2019 at the West Park Conference Centre in Dundee.
This event is a fantastic opportunity for early career researchers, academics and industry to find out more about the exciting research currently taking place in the field of energy. This year we will once again welcome our colleagues in Renewable Engine, as well as the Bryden Centre.
It will be an informative and interactive event where delegates can see a wide range of presentations about energy research and take part in interactive sessions, network with energy students and industry, and for students to take part in a poster competition to raise the profile of their research.
The day features breakout Theme Sessions hosted by ETP Theme Coordinators and ETP Business Development Managers. These sessions provide an opportunity to engage with other academics and students working in the theme with each session becoming a mini-conference spotlighting the current thrust of research in the Scotland. There will also be presentations from PECRE recipients who will present their findings from exchanges from universities in Europe and North America.
This event is free to attend.
- Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Chair of ETP
- Barry Carruthers, Head of Innovation & Sustainability at Scottish Power
- Dr Vinay Mulgundmath, Task Force Team Manager - Distributed Power Solutions, Doosan Babcock
- Dr Anna Dunbar, Project Manager – Project Development, SIMEC Atlantis Energy
- Peter Nurick, Communities Producer, V&A Dundee
- Professor Raphael Heffron, Professor for Global Energy Law & Sustainability, University of Dundee