Date: 11-12 November 2020
The uSIM2020 conference will explore the state-of-the-art in urban energy modelling. Hosted by the Urban Energy Research Group at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, the conference panel is looking for research papers from academia and industry in topics covering:
- Community energy modelling
- Future forms of stock modelling of the built environment
- Use of big data in the understanding of urban energy
- Software developments in dynamic simulation
- Multi-building energy performance assessments
- Applications of both bottom-up and top-down energy modelling of buildings
For more details, please the conference website.
This event is supported by ETP, IBPSA Scotland, National Systems for Energy Integration, CIBSE Scotland, and IES.