The ETP Poster Competition 2020 is open to PhD students with prizes available for the best academic poster. The competition is part of the ETP 9th Annual Conference taking place from 2-3 November.
This year's poster exhibition will take place online and can be viewed below.
18 submissions received for this year's competition
There have been 18 submissions to this year's competition with submissions received from PhD students based in Scotland, Europe and North America.
- Muhammad Abid, Ulster University
- Tony Allen, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Elvis Cao, Cornell University
- Yunus Celik, University of Sheffield
- Junhan Cheng and Ralph Laverty, Queen's University Belfast
- Morag Cooper, University of the Highlands and Islands
- Jordi Cornette, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Paul Kerr, University of Edinburgh
- Arun Kumar, University of Dundee
- Nijmeh Marouf, University of Aberdeen
- Ahmed Mohamed, Queen's University Belfast
- Yashar Mousavi, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Nkechiwetalu Nwankwo, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Oscar Pupo-Roncallo, University of Sheffield
- Made Santihayu Sukma, University of Cambridge
- Emma Whettall, Scottish Association for Marine Science
- Kadir Zengin, Heriot-Watt University
- Kent Zheng, Cornell University
- 1st prize £300
- 2nd prize £200
- 3rd prize £100
The winners of the competition will be announced at 15:30 Tuesday 3 November at the conference. All winners will be contacted by email following the event.