Date: 7 October 2021, 12:00 - 14:00
Organiser: Energy Systems Catapult
On October 7th Local Energy Systems Scotland Industry Network (LESSIN) will launch its next wave of activity. Join us for this launch event that will focus on Hydrogen and Zero Emission Mobility.
You will hear from Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, Transport Scotland and other organisations shaping the integration of Hydrogen and Zero Emission Mobility in Local Energy Systems.
- Discuss how LESSIN can support, encourage, and help facilitate collaboration in LES activities.
- Provide an overview of the current LESSIN focus themes, their main challenges, and opportunities from the perspectives of different sectors.
- Provide an overview of the funding & support landscape for innovation and business development.
- Discuss priorities and pathways to develop LES expertise, innovation, implementation, initiatives & communities of practice.
- Set agendas for LESSIN activities, focus groups, and collaborative approaches.
- Share positive experiences, case studies, and lessons learned.
- Highlight upcoming LESSIN activities.
Find out more and register